Role Location: Office Based – Nottingham
Salary Band: Competitive
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
To provide administration support to enable the HR department objectives to be met, whilst providing a HR support service across the company, promoting best practice & compliance with employment legislation.
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Maintain HR administration systems for the processing of information as required by company standards.
- Liaise with company departments to process employee details and information.
- Coordinate and support with the recruitment process.
- Support the HR team with the development, implementation and delivery policies and processes.
- Preparation of letters and other communications to employees in relation to the creation and amendment of contracts of employment.
- Issue correspondence in relation to attendance management, performance management and conduct.
- Provision of information, advice & guidance and support to employees and line managers as appropriate within the parameters of the position.
- Support the payroll process on a monthly basis.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Good level of education
- Experience of delivering a high standard of customer service
- Experience of working under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Understanding of administration processes
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and be able to work with the minimum of supervision
- Ability to demonstrate a positive attitude at all times & strong team player
- Ability to work in a responsive and pressured environment
- Strong IT skills & competent user of all Microsoft programmes including ability to create PowerPoint presentations efficiently, at speed and under pressured timescales
- Diplomatic and discreet in approach
- CIPD Level 3 Certificate in Human Resources Practise
- Functional Skills English, ICT & Maths level 2 or equivalent
- Understanding of HR process & procedures
- Understanding of Government funded training
- Understanding of apprenticeship programmes
Do you demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: email@example.com