Role Location: Office Based – Nottingham
Salary Band: Competitive
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
The role of the Enrolment/Sign Up Co-ordinator is to be responsible for contacting -leads and establishing eligibility as per SFA compliance rules. The Enrolment Co-ordinator will establish and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external partners as well as acting as an ambassador for Remit.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Manage the leads supplied by CQM
- Initiate and maintain effective and professional working relationships.
- Liaise with relevant departments within the business to monitor and process documentation relating participants.
- To develop and maintain strong links with specified employers within your assigned programme.
- To support and market Remit apprenticeships to employers, to develop and maintain strong business links with these employers at the highest level. To report back any areas where employers are experiencing problems.
- To maintain and update the vacancy recording systems in line with current Company reporting processes.
- To collate and report on a daily and weekly basis all figures relating to lead status and to address immediately any anomalies with these figures. These reports are to be sent to your line manager without fail. This will involve extensive use of Microsoft Excel.
- Promote a positive image of the Company and all of the services it delivers.
- To support and represent Remit when required at outside functions and events as necessary.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English or equivalent
- Previous experience within a recruitment environment; either in house or agency
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT knowledge & skills
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Previous experience of writing reports
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org