Role Location: Nottingham – East Midlands
Salary Band:Competitive Hourly Rate
The Remit Group provides Apprenticeship training across the UK, we are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice and are dedicated to supporting the needs of our learners and employers. We work with many large organisations and have a wealth of experience in a wide range of sectors including Automotive, Health and Social Care, IT, Hospitality and Business Services.
Purpose of Role
We are looking for an experienced proof reader on an ad-hoc basis to work on the full range of projects and must be able to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment. Excellent grammar, spelling and punctuation are essential in this role.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Established freelance proof-reader with excellent references
- Professional experience and/or qualification in proofreading, ideally within a marketing or publishing environment or from a a background of teaching English
- Display very good knowledge of English grammar, spelling and punctuation with exceptional attention to detail.
- Familiarity with corporate/business publications
- Used to reading copy for both print and online
- Used to working to different house style guidelines.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Demonstrable proofreading/copyediting skills
- An eye for detail, accuracy and consistency
- Ability to manage own time and workload
- Experience of reading both UK and US English preferred
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Do you want to work for a company that is going through a period of extensive growth, are you looking for a new challenge and do you have the ability to inspire others? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: email@example.com