Role Location: Office Based – Nottingham
Salary Band: Competitive
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
To manage the administrative functions within Remit Training, providing an efficient service to all colleagues to ensure that excellence and high standards are attained within an innovative learning environment which is safe, healthy and inclusive for all.
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To provide effective direction and leadership within the administration team
- Deputise for Administration Manager in their absence
- To organise and supervise the registration and certification team including allocation of work, monitoring workloads and quality of work.
- To organise and supervise the receptionist, including allocation of work, monitoring workload and quality of work
As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 or equivalent
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience of using MAYTAS System or similar
- Experience within a busy administration team
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Previous experience of successfully leading a team
- Knowledge of government funded apprenticeships
Do you demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: email@example.com