Role Location: Office Based – Nottingham
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
To provide efficient, administrative support to all functions within Remit Training to ensure that excellence and high standards are attained within an innovative learning environment which is safe, healthy and inclusive for all.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To provide effective administration support to enable operations to meet their objectives and contractual obligations.
- To verify all company documents received for accuracy and compliance.
- To ensure accurate maintenance of administration systems for processing of Learner programme information as required by funding bodies and company standards
- Cover the reception area and direct visitors to the correct department as required.
- Answer telephone enquiries or redirect/take messages as appropriate.
- Prepare letters and other communications to customers and external bodies.
- Contribute to the sharing of good practice and support continuous improvement throughout the Company.
- To contribute to the smooth delivery of Remit’s programmes and services.
As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Functional Skills Maths & English Level 2 or equivalent
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Experience within a busy administration team
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of government funded apprenticeships
- Experience of using MAYTAS System or similar
Do you demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org