Role Location: Office Based – Nottingham
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of role
To Support the Finance Ledger Team with all areas of responsibility including Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger.
To develop a wealth of experience across the function becoming a core member of the department.
With supervision and support to train towards the following:
- Managing the finance email inboxes, assigning queries, printing and matching related documents together.
- Processing of purchase request forms, including receipting twice a month.
- Matching purchase invoices to relevant authorisations.
- Supporting the processing of monthly and ad-hoc sales invoices.
- Supporting the processing of expense claims.
- Supporting credit control, including sending statements and chasing payment by phone, letter and e-mail.
Educated to GCSE level. Minimum five at grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
Skills and Knowledge:
Positive attitude and eager to learn new skills
Good communication and presentation skills, oral and written
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?