Role Location: Nottingham office
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
This is an office based role. The Apprentice Liaison Officer will be responsible for providing effective support by telephone for our learners and their employers within the induction period. The purpose of the role is to increase retention of learners by providing support and resolving any problems arising during the first three months on programme.
The Apprentice Liaison Officer will:
- Develop effective relations with learners and their employers from the first day the learner starts the programme and throughout the induction period (3 months).
- Monitor learner progression through induction process.
- Identify any issues which may cause the learner or employer to question the future of the apprentice on programme.
- Liaise with relevant personnel to trigger interventions. This will include the Recruitment Team, Regional Managers and ADCs.
- Make necessary recommendations for improvements to processes.
- Conduct surveys with learners and employers as required by external organisations.
- Contact learners who withdraw from their programme to obtain feedback.
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To record all feedback at each intervention for each learner.
- To communicate with Sales and Operational teams to agree and follow through actions plans with learners/employers at risk until resolution has been reached.
- To review/investigate all exit reviews for learners who leave programme in first 3 months.
- To report findings to the Process Manager
- Promote company values and standards ad exhibit appropriate behaviour in accordance with Company ethos
- To carry out other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy customer needs
Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- The ability to communicate confidently at all levels and develop long standing relationship with learners, employers, partners and staff
- Confident and self-motivated
- A problem solver with the ability to find alternative solutions
- Ability to deal with fluctuating workload and prioritise accordingly
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?