Apprentice Support Coach (Automotive)
Role Location: Nottingham office
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
The post holder will be responsible for providing effective support for our learners and their employers within the induction period (first 3 months). The purpose of the role is to increase retention of learners placed onto Automotive & IT Apprenticeship programmes by supporting young people to make the necessary adjustments as they move into the world of work. The post holder will also to seek methods to further improve the induction experience for learners and their employers.
- To develop effective relations with learners and their employers from the first day the learner starts the programme and throughout the induction period (3 months).
- To monitor learner progression through induction process.
- To identify any issues which may cause the learner or employer to question the future of the apprentice on programme.
- To liaise with relevant personnel to trigger interventions. This will include the Recruitment Team, Regional Managers and ADCs.
- To make necessary recommendations for improvements to processes and to provide feedback to Recruitment Team Leader and Operational Managers.
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- To record all feedback at each intervention for each learner. (weeks 1, 3, 6, 9 and 12)
- To communicate with Sales and Operational teams to agree and follow through actions plans with learners/employers at risk until resolution has been reached.
- To review and analyse trends.
- To review/investigate all exit reviews for learners who leave programme in first 3 months.
- To report findings to Automotive Business Unit Director.
- Promote company values and standards ad exhibit appropriate behaviour in accordance with Company ethos
- To carry out other duties as and when necessary to meet the varying demands of the business and satisfy customer needs
- Business Development and Sales activity
- Pipeline development and management
- Achievement of sustainable apprenticeship starts
- Target achievement
- Sales reporting
- Operational liaison
- Marketing and networking
- Market intelligence to be gathered and shared monthly for opportunity action planning
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- The ability to communicate confidently at all levels and develop long standing relationship with learners, employers, partners and staff
- Confident and self-motivated
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- A problem solver with the ability to find alternative solutions
- Learner focussed
- Receptive to new ideas, proactive in approach and willing to work flexibly
- Ability to manage conflict
- Ability to deal with fluctuating workload and prioritise accordingly
- Experience in working with young people and employers
- Knowledge of work based learning and apprenticeship programmes
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Interested? Email email@example.com