Within the ever changing and demanding Food Manufacturing sector, the need to improve productivity and reduce costs, whilst having a continued and sustainable growth programme has never been more important.
The Food Manufacturing Excellence programme is designed to support a continuous improvement culture within your business. Our team of trainers and specialists can provide the support and coaching at all levels to help you play an active role in achieving this.
How Can Remit Training Help You?
Our team of Trainers, Assessors and Food Manufacturing sector specialists can help and advise you on the most suitable training programme to support your current and future business objectives.
How do I apply to be a Food Industry Skills Apprentice?
If you are interested in becoming a Food Industry Skills Apprentice you will need to register your interest with Remit by completing the online application form here.
What is the work like?
The many tools within the qualifications include:
- Change Management
- Waste identification and reduction (enhanced resource utilisation)
- Action Plans including PDCA
- Process Confirmation
- KPI measures and trends
- Problem Diagnosis and Resolution
- Continuous Improvement
- Plant and Equipment Efficiencies
- QCO/SMED – Quick Changeover
- Data collection and analysis
- Process and Value Stream Mapping
- Process confirmation
- Visual Management
Food Manufacturing Excellence Qualifications
These qualifications can provide you with a bespoke collection of change management and team working tools and techniques, focused on People, Processes and Performance improvement to complement your businesses lean objectives.
The FME qualifications support knowledge and skill growth for those working at all levels including:
- The production team (Value Adders/Food Handlers) Identifying and supporting implementation of improvements.
- Support Services (Technical/Hygiene/Storage/Logistics/etc.) Identifying and supporting implementation of improvements.
- Team Leaders – Identifying and controlling the implementation of improvements.
- Supervisory and Managerial Roles – Supporting, driving and managing the improvement projects.