This qualification will help you to develop the knowledge and skills required to work as a Starbucks’ Barista.
Barista’s really are the face of Starbucks. Barista’s are experts in handcrafting delicious, perfect beverages and at creating genuine moments of connection with customers (getting to know their favourite drink) to make a real difference in their day.
This qualification will help you gain key coffee knowledge and the customer service skills that can be used in a variety of roles. You will need to enjoy working with people and remain professional in the buzz of a fast paced environment.
Benefits of doing an Apprenticeship:
- On the job training
- Learn key skills that can lead to a range of opportunities
- Earn while you learn
- Work with an established brand that invests in you
- Build your confidence
There are fantastic progression routes for those that choose this career path with many going on to our management programme.
What is the work like?
- Serving and taking customer orders
- Mastering the skill of creating a variety of different beverages
- Learn how to use the equipment and machines involved
- Advising customers on product range
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Stock ordering and management
What qualifications are required to gain this apprenticeship?
There are no specific entry requirements, however you will be asked to complete some initial assessments as part of the application process.
Check out the benefits of doing a Starbucks apprenticeship here
How do I apply?
If you are interested in becoming a Barista Apprentice you will need to register your interest with Remit by completing the online application here.
For more information on this Apprenticeship please email: