This qualification will help you to develop the knowledge and skills required to work as a Customer Service Apprentice.
First impressions count. As a Customer Service Apprentice you will be at the heart of the business, often the face or voice of a company. You will need to enjoy working with people and be prepared to learn the business inside out so that you are able to communicate effectively with customers.
Benefits of doing an Apprenticeship:
- On the job training
- Learn key skills that will appeal to future employers
- Earn while you learn
- Work with established hospitality companies
- Build your confidence
A Customer Service Apprenticeship opens doors to a variety of different career paths helping you gain the transferable skills that can be applied to a number of roles.
There are so many different Apprenticeship opportunities for young people to consider within the hospitality industry, from front of house to call centres. There are fantastic progression routes for those that choose this career path with many going on to our Team Leading and Management programmes.
What is the work like?
- Greeting customers and assisting them
- Estimating time and cost associated with purchases
- Serving customers and taking their orders
- Advising customers on product range
- Handling and responding to customer complaints
- Stock ordering and management
What qualifications are required to gain this apprenticeship?
There are no specific entry requirements, however you will be asked to complete some initial assessments as part of the application process.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in becoming a Customer Service Apprentice you will need to register your interest with Remit by completing the online application here.