What is a Digital Marketer IT apprentice?
As our Digital Marketer Apprentice you will manage our social media accounts and implement strategies and tactics that grow our followers, engage and retain them, and help convert them into leads, customers and promoters of our company. You should have command of best practices and trends in social media marketing, enjoy being creative, and understand how to both build and convert a digital audience.
What is the work like?
This Apprenticeship will help you to understand what social media and digital marketing is and how to utilise it in a business environment. It provides the knowledge and skills required to progress in a wide range of digital roles.
This can include:
• Social media assistant
• Social media marketing assistant
• SEO assistant
• Search marketing coordinator
• Display marketing assistant
• eCommerce assistant
• Mobile marketing assistant
• Video marketing production assistant
• Digital marketing assistant
• Community engagement officer
• Digital communications officer
- This is a one year Apprenticeship
- You will receive a Level 3 City and Guilds Diploma in Social Media for Business
- You will receive teaching, learning and assessment through:
your place of work
through distance learning
You will have the option to attend day release workshops to enhance your knowledge and skills
What skills are required to gain this apprenticeship?
To be a Digital Marketer apprentice you will need to demonstrate:
- Good IT skills
- An understanding of social media
- Keen interest in the information technology industry
- Ability to work within a team or covering your own caseload of work
- Good written and verbal communication
- Determination to achieve and surpass targets
What qualifications are required to gain this apprenticeship?
You will need to have gained A-C grades in G.C.S.E English and Maths or if you do not have these grades you will need to work towards your Functional Skills, English and Maths at level two.
How do I apply?
If you are interested in becoming a Digital Marketer Apprentice you will need to register your interest with Remit by completing the online application here.
For more information on this Apprenticeship please email:
To register your details please click here and fill in the online application.