Apprentice Development Coach
Role Location: Field Based
Salary Band: Competitive plus car/car allowance
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
- To guide and support learners in their progression and achievement of their qualification
- To deliver effective teaching, learning and assessment to learners
- Deliver the Learner Impact Goals & KPI’s to your caseload of learners
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Motivate and drive learners to achieve their qualifications through great teaching and learning
- Deliver and facilitate teaching, learning and assessment that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace.
- Recruit learners to maintain caseload to support team growth including minimum of two enrolments/vacancies generated per month
- Performance against key measures delivered consistently
- Support the learning process through use of learning resources, Fuse and facilitating workplace on-the-job training as required
- Plan the assessment process with learners and employers – observe, via remote delivery and learning to record assessment, feedback and complete all relevant documentation
- Engage and coach the learner’s line manager to provide adequate support and guidance needed by the learner during the working day.
- Provide information, advice and guidance throughout the learner’s qualification
- Provide learners with all the relevant policies and regulations to clarify what is expected of them and to ensure their safety
- Monitor learner’s welfare and health and safety in the workplace upskilling learner’s knowledge regarding Safeguarding, British Values, Prevent and Equality & Diversity
- Consistently demonstrate our Remit Cultural and Brand Values
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- 2 years’ minimum at management level within your sectors of expertise Relevant occupational sector experience, and/or current updated CPD
- Proven track record of consistently exceeding targets
- IT Literate
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of coaching/mentoring people with mixed abilities
- Sales and business development skills
- Ability to plan, organise and prioritise workload
- at grade C or above or equivalent
- Relevant occupational qualification
- Proven track record of delivery of Functional Skills
- Previous experience of using E-Portfolio systems and online learning platforms
- TAQA, AVA, A1 or D32/33 Assessor Qualification
- Achieved a vocational qualification
- Functional Skills Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT
- Relevant Technical Certificates
- AET (Level 3) & CET (Level 4) or equivalent (Cert Ed)
- A-Level or equivalent (Level 4 or above)
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!