Have you got the talent to keep the wheels rolling?
Are you in the position to offer an apprentice the opportunity to progress both inside and outside of the workplace?
Do you want your apprentice to be more hands on during their training?
It’s no secret that there’s currently a huge skills gap in the automotive industry, with organisations struggling to find the right talent to help take their businesses forward.
Many businesses are looking to the next generation to inject new life into their company. Are you in the position to offer an apprentice the pathway to become a qualified Vehicle Technician?
To fill the skills gap we are urging quality employers, like yourself, to offer the opportunity for school and college graduates to become qualified Light Vehicle and Heavy Vehicle Technicians, as well as Vehicle Body Repair and Paint Technicians.
Remit Group have recently opened their brand new Automotive Academy in Derby to service the whole of England.
The Remit Automotive Academy boasts three workshops, one for heavy vehicle training, another for light vehicle and a vehicle paint booth supported with vehicle repair. The Academy also offers excellent classroom and learning spaces, as well as break out areas.
Benefits for your business:
- Employees learn and develop new skills which they can bring back into your business
- The apprentice is out of the workplace for less days compared to the local college day release model
- Achievement rates are higher on the block release programme
- Our specialist ‘real world’ workshops ensure there are a maximum group sizes of 12
- The academy is equipped with brand new top-quality technology and training vehicles
- Based in Derby, we have easy access routes by road and rail
Fill in the form below today to see how Remit can help you meet your business needs.