Apprentice Development Coach Body Repair & Paint
Role Location: Field based
Salary Band: Competitive plus Car/Car Allowance
Remit Group is one of the largest Training Providers in the UK, and provides Apprenticeship training with an overall Ofsted Grade 2 and a Grade 1 in Leadership & Management. We are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice and are dedicated to supporting the needs of our learners and employers. We work with many large organisations and have a wealth of experience in a wide range of sectors including Automotive, Food Manufacturing, Health and Social Care, IT, Hospitality and Business Services.
Purpose of Role
The role of the Apprentice Development Coach/ Assessor is to teach, guide and support the development and progression of our learners on apprenticeship programmes. To support the delivery of the required framework within work based settings delivering effective and engaging training via a blended learning approach. This, along with regular visits to ensure continuous development, growth and achievement of learners allocated on the caseload.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Deliver and facilitate assessment and training which encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace
- Evaluate and modify training delivery as a result of learner satisfaction and key stakeholder feedback
- Complete the required number of visits and reviews required for each apprentice
- Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme
- Ensure knowledge of all subject areas including technical training and competitors are kept constantly updated by way of self-development (CPD)
- Work as part of the assessing team and give feedback and offer ideas and suggestions for improving team performance.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- NVQ Level 3 Relevant Occupational Qualification or equivalent
- Essential to be able to demonstrate experience of relevant occupational sector
– Metal fabrication methods.
– Minor and Major repairs.
– Stripping vehicles of mechanical and electrical components.
– Knowledge of all the tools used in vehicle refinishing etc.
- Assessment processes and evidence capture
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision as part of a remote team
- Ability to motivate and support learners
You will have gained or be willing to work towards:
- TAQA Level 3 Assessors Award or equivalent
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths, English and ICT
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you! To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org