Role Location: National
Salary Band: Competitive Salary Plus Car/Car Allowance
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
The role of the Apprentice Development Coach is to teach, guide and support the development and progression of our learners on apprenticeship programmes. To support the delivery of the required framework within work based settings delivering effective and engaging training via a blended learning approach. This, along with regular visits to ensure continuous development, growth and achievement of learners allocated on the caseload.
Are you looking for a new challenge and to share your wealth of industry experience?
Would you like to train to become a qualified assessor, whilst working in the role?
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Deliver and facilitate assessment and training which encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace.
- Evaluate and modify training delivery as a result of learner satisfaction and key stakeholder feedback.
- Complete the required number of visits and reviews required for each apprentice.
- Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme.
- Manage and complete both business and personal administration within given timescales.
- Ensure knowledge of all subject areas including technical training and competitors are kept constantly updated by way of self-development (CPD).
- Work as part of the assessing team and give feedback and offer ideas and suggestions for improving team performance.
- Research the industry on a regular basis to keep abreast of market developments and trends.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- NVQ Level 3 Relevant Occupational Qualification or equivalent
- Essential to be able to demonstrate experience of relevant occupational sector:
– Motor vehicle craft studies Level 1 to 3
– RTITB Certificate
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision as part of a remote team.
- Ability to motivate and support learners.
Willingness to work towards:
- TAQA Level 3 Assessors Award or equivalent
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths, English and ICT
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: email@example.com