Regional Manager – Automotive
Role Location: Field Based – South
Salary Band: Competitive Salary plus Car/ Car Allowance
Remit Group is one of the largest Training Providers in the UK, and provides Apprenticeship training with an overall Ofsted Grade 2 and a Grade 1 in Leadership & Management. We are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice and are dedicated to supporting the needs of our learners and employers. We work with many large organisations and SME. We have a wealth of experience in a wide range of sectors including Automotive, Food Manufacturing, Health and Social Care, IT, Hospitality and Business Services.
Purpose of Role
- Ensuring that the day-to-day operations of your business run smoothly
- Develop team to maximum productivity to deliver the business Learner Impact Goals & KPI’s
- Drive business growth and sales within your area with the support of the business unit & national sales team
- Successful delivery of the team’s overall Learner Impact Goals & KPI’s
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Deliver Learner Impact Goals, KPI’s and team’s budget targets through high performing Development Coaches
- Accountable for all aspects of line management, inclusive of recruiting, training, developing and retaining peak performing colleagues ensuring consistent delivery of the Learner Impact Goals & KPI’s
- Establish and implement goals and objectives for yourself and team to help support and improve performance in meeting Learner Impact Goals & KPI’s
- Address colleague under-performance against Learner Impact Goals & KPI’s by consistently following the People Journey process in a timely manner
- Support Development Coaches in maintaining caseload at a minimum of 40 funded learners with innovative solutions to learners and new customer recruitment
- (including new vacancy generation of 2 vacancies/enrolments per month?
- Identify, develop and implement best practice that increases performance across your team, business unit and business available
- Coach and develop Development Coaches through regular field observations and support visits
- Ensure all key learner processes, quality processes and verification of learner portfolios are followed to a high standard
- Conduct regular team communication meetings and deliver monthly cascade
- Provide opportunities for team to maintain continuous professional development
- Ensure team provide their caseload of learners with information, advice and guidance to successfully complete their qualifications as set out in the Learner Impact Goals & KPI’s
- Promote and monitor learner’s welfare and health and safety in the workplace, upskilling DC and learners knowledge regarding Safeguarding, British Values, Prevent and Equality & Diversity.
- Consistently demonstrate our Remit Cultural and Brand Values
Experience, Knowledge and Skills:
- Successful track record of leading and developing a high performing team in Operational Management
- Sales and business development skills
- Proven track record of achieving and managing a team to exceed targets
- Experience of managing own P&L and achieving results
- Strong people management and leadership abilities
- The ability to work productively, efficiently & effectively with initiative and drive under tight timescales and pressure whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality
- Effective communication and presentation skills
Personal Qualities and Requirements:
- Be personally energetic, dynamic and positive
- Possess the willingness to learn, improve and adapt
- Be innovative
- Experience of successfully leading a team of remote people
- Knowledge of work based learning, qualification processes and funding
Remit Group pride ourselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on