There are so many perks to starting an apprenticeship with Starbucks. Along with gaining a recognised qualification you also get the fantastic opportunity to build a career with the leading coffee brand.
Some of the brilliant benefits include:
- Being paid the same rate as regular Starbucks baristas
- Guaranteed job at the end for successful apprentice graduates
- Top up your pay with a bonus for great performance
- Free and discounted Starbucks products
- 25 days paid holiday
- Access to Life coaching, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Money off leisure and retail experiences
- Refer a friend for an extra cash reward
- Be a shareholder and get Starbucks shares
Other advantages for apprentices working at branches in London include discount on your Oyster Card which offers you up to 30% off your travel costs!
For more information click here
NUS Extra Card
As a Remit apprentice you are able to apply for an NUS card. This card will allow you to gain lots of discounts and offers from hundreds of high-street shops and restaurants.
To apply for your card visit: www.apprenticeextra.co.uk
Get in touch:
0115 975 9550