The benefits of using an apprenticeship provider to recruit your next IT apprenticeAugust 14, 2018
If you are looking for your next digital marketing recruit, let us manage this vacancy on your behalf.
Remit Group offers a fully tailored recruitment service designed to provide you with the right candidates, while saving you time and money.
Our dedicated team of sector experts will discuss the role with you to fully understand the needs and requirements of your business, enabling them to match the right candidate to the role.
We can post your vacancy, manage the application process, shortlist and screen applicants and provide you with the cream of the candidates for interview.
As a national provider of IT apprenticeships, Remit Group will then deliver the Digital Marketer Apprenticeship for your new employee.
This programme is designed to develop skills and expertise on social media, digital marketing and how these are utilised in a business environment.
This qualification supports apprentices whose primary role will be to define, design, build and implement digital campaigns across a variety of online and social media platforms to support a range of customer acquisition, customer engagement and customer retention objectives.
Whether you’re a company hiring for a vacant position, or an individual looking for a new opportunity after finishing your education, there are major benefits to using an apprenticeship provider to support your recruitment strategy. These include:
- Apprenticeship providers have, over time, built a wide variety of connections across their specialist sectors. This will increase your chances of getting the best possible fit for both the employer and candidate.
- When you are job hunting, often for the first time, how fantastic would it be to give your CV to just one person and let the opportunities come to you? Well, that’s exactly what happens with an apprenticeship provider working with a range of national brands.
- Save thousands in time and money. Recruiting a new member of staff can cost thousands of pounds depending on your channel. A training provider can do this for free, including advertising, screening, shortlisting and supporting the actual interview process – and you still retain 100% control over who you employ.
- Training providers can also offer advice on salary. This can ensure expectations are set for both parties before the interview takes place.
- Working with apprentices allows you to embed your culture within your new recruits, and as a training provider, we understand how important this is. It means we can screen candidates who are the best fit, ensuring potential candidates get to know your brand and the company vision, so they can thrive!
- Working with apprentices affords your business the ability to strategically develop an employee, and subsequent organisational capability. As apprenticeship providers are measured on successful completion of an apprenticeship, getting the right person for the job benefits everyone.
- Apprenticeship providers know their audience, so they know the best places to advertise and use the best methods, based on experience, to attract a target audience.
Investing in Apprentices is a cost effective way of growing talent. Contact our Apprenticeship recruitment team now on 0115 975 9550 to find out how we can help.