Role Location: North/Midlands
Salary Band: Competitive Salary Plus Car/Car Allowance
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
- Engage with businesses to generate apprenticeship vacancies for IT and Digital learning and development as well as sourcing / matching suitable apprentices to those opportunities.
- New sales generator able to create on going sales pipeline of apprentice placements for digital and IT sector
- Manage recruitment process for vacancy fulfilment
- Build regional presence for Remit IT Academies as a centre of excellence for IT & Digital Learning and Development
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Face to face and via telephone / cold calling, field sales and foot marketing to generate Apprentice vacancy opportunities, objection handling and promoting the benefit of recruiting Apprentices.
- Source and attract candidates aged 16-18 through a variety of methods including social media, advertising and referral partners.
- Match candidates to the most suitable opportunity through screening/interviews to assess suitability, match candidate to client / vacancy, arrange interview with employer and deliver feedback in a timely fashion – managing the end to end cycle.
- Create and advertise vacancies based on employer requirements using NAS and manage the whole recruitment process for each candidate
- Work to monthly recruitment targets / KPI’s based on Apprenticeship starts, calls made and vacancies secured.
- Build and maintain relationships with employers and candidates
- Complete the Health and Safety pack with employers.
- Be constantly aware of competitors / changes in the local area
- Maintain the candidate / recruitment database
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
As minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Proven experience of new business development and account management within a field-based role.
- Ability to work towards targets and KPI’s in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Confident, friendly and professional manner.
- Strong business acumen and the ability to forecast change.
- Competent user of all Microsoft programmes.
- Experience of using a CRM system.
- Ability to travel to locations around the UK as required.
- Time management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Experience of apprentice attraction and recruitment / placement.
- Experience of employer engagement to generate to apprentice placements / opportunities.
- Knowledge of government funded training.
Do you demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: email@example.com