Role location: Field based/head office
Salary band: Competitive plus car/car allowance
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
The purpose of the role is to deliver a high performing, financially viable, industry leading Care Business Unit whilst strategically managing and increasing levels of business for the function overall.
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Full decision accountability for all operational & strategic aspects of the Care Business Unit
- Deliver a robust suite of KPI deliverables
- Lead a team of Regional Managers in the Care Division
- Managing the outputs of a large cohort of learners
- Contract management of multiple clients
- Take a leading role on the Senior Management Team
- Data interpreter and decision maker
- Lead the strategic and tactical aspects of the Care Business Unit
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of working a senior level in work based learning/apprenticeship sector.
- Qualified at Assessor/IQA level minimum
- Business development acumen
- Line Management of field operations
- Experience of Health & Social care
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive environment? Then this may be the role for you!