Role Location: Office Based – Nottingham
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
To Support the Facilities Manager with all areas of responsibility focusing particularly on Corporate Risk
- Work towards the completion of an approved Purchasing Apprenticeship programme
- Act as the first point of call for external supplier enquiries
- Facilitate new tender proposals and recommendations
- Source best value products
- Actively monitor expenditure on office purchases i.e. stationery
- Be responsible for the Purchase Order process and adherence to company policy
- Maintain records of company lease vehicles, hire cars and fuel cards
- Monitor the office tidiness and proactively arrange repairs as required
- Monitor the Fleet and H&S email inboxes
- Monitor stock levels (refreshments and stationery)
- Collate Safety inspection reports from the estate and produce monthly reports
- Monitor adherence to the Equipment Acceptable Use Policy
- Any other reasonable tasks as required by the business
Skills and Knowledge:
- Positive attitude and eager to learn new skills
- Good communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Confident and professional with a desire to succeed
- Attention to detail
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on