Development Coach – Continuous Improvement
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many large food manufacturing companies. We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
The role of the Apprentice Development Coach is to teach, guide and support the development and progression of our learners on apprenticeship programme within food manufacturing. To support the delivery of the required framework within work based settings delivering effective and engaging training via a blended learning approach. This, along with regular visits to ensure continuous development, growth and achievement of learners allocated on the caseload.
The role is based in Newmarket.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Deliver and facilitate Continuous Improvement training which encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace
•Complete the required number of visits and reviews required for each apprentice
•Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme
•Manage and complete both business and personal administration within given timescales
•Work as part of the assessing team and give feedback and offer ideas and suggestions for improving team performance
•Effective Communicator confident at presenting information in a group to client site managers
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
• Experience of delivering training & support in a work-based food manufacturing environment
• Desirable to be able to demonstrate experience of working in the manufacturing sector, continuous improvement techniques and lean manufacturing
• Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Ability to work with the minimum of supervision as part of a remote team
• Ability to motivate and support learners
• NVQ Level 3 Qualification or equivalent in Food Manufacturing
• TAQA Level 3 Assessors Award or equivalent
• Previous experience of delivering food manufacturing excellence
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Interested? Send your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org