Role Location: Head Office, Nottingham
Salary Band: Competitive
Remit Training is one of the largest and most successful training providers in the UK, specialising in delivering apprenticeships to help young people develop their skills, secure sustainable employment and improving business performance.
We offer a wide range of nationally-recognised qualifications, in a variety of sectors however our heritage is within the Automotive sector. At Remit, we are passionate about providing training programmes that makes a difference to the future of young people who have opted to forge a career within the industry. We deliver programmes that highlight our commitment to being the learner focused training provider of choice.
Purpose of Role
To develop and deliver key strategic initiatives that create best in class apprenticeship programmes. To manage and inspire our Fuse Team and develop innovative and creative on-line learning resources for all the standards, frameworks and other programmes offered by Remit Group. To ensure that all on-line resources meet the required standards of the EPA Ofsted and ESFA.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Develop key strategic initiatives to create best in class apprenticeship programmes
- To identify innovative technology and methodology that can be used by the Fuse team to improve the teaching and learning that Remit offer
- Identify future resource requirements within the team and act to ensure that requirements can be met
- Monitor Fuse usage against strategy KPI’s, which includes access statistics and usage of Fuse
- Monitor quality of e-content and training materials/resources both on the internal and external Fuse programmes
- Monitor the use of Fuse by Apprentices to ensure compliance with the 20% off the job requirement
- Develop a culture of continuous improvement through monitoring usage, learner and employer feedback and evaluation of resources. Produce an annual QIP to formulate plans for improvement
- To work with clients to develop bespoke programmes that meet the needs of their organisation
- To ensure the team have a clear understanding of large client’s requirements with regards to branding, tone of voice, resource building and creating programmes that look and feel like a programme they would have developed themselves
- Responsible for setting KPI’s with direct reports and undertaking monthly 1-2-1’s to achieve annual objectives and identification of relevant training requirements
- To embed and deliver on a right first-time culture with zero waste
- To demonstrate and live the Remit values every working day – honesty and integrity, teamwork, continuous improvement, zero waste, and right first time
- Monitor the use of Fuse by colleagues to ensure learning plans are completed in a timely fashion
- Work with Business Unit Directors to ensure timelines for delivery of bespoke client and generic programmes are met
- To work closely with the curriculum team to ensure EPA & Ofsted requirements are met
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Proven track record of developing and implementing an E-Learning strategy
- Extensive experience of developing E-Learning content within an organisation where you have multiple stakeholder relationships
Proven experience of applying innovative techniques to instructional design
- Experience with layout and design concepts
- Teaching qualification
- Knowledge of government funded training, Ofsted and EPA requirements
- Experience in the development of e-learning resources for Apprenticeship programmes including resources for learners and employers
Remit Group pride ourselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on 0115 9759550