Digital Skills Trainer IT Acadamy
Role Location: Field Based
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of role
This is a truly exciting opportunity to join a well-established and successful training provider with a new IT Apprenticeships division. The overall objective of this role is to:
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Deliver and facilitate training, coaching and mentoring that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills applied into the workplace
· Engage and coach the learner’s line manager to provide adequate support and guidance needed by the learner during the working day.
. Train, coach, inspire, mentor, deliver and assess the knowledge and competency of our learners throughout their apprenticeship framework and Microsoft vendor certification exams
· Progress learners through their qualifications visiting learners on a monthly basis ensuring learners complete their Apprenticeship within timely completion measures
· Deliver Maths, English and ICT functional skills qualifications at level 2 or the required level to achieve the framework
· Maintain a minimum caseload of learners in line with company targets
· Induct, enrol learners onto their chosen Apprenticeship frameworks
· Conduct lead generation and sales and marketing activities as per company requirements
. ·Work closely with the Administration, Compliance and Quality team functions to ensure all learner documentation complies with funding, Awarding Organisation and Ofsted common inspection framework requirements
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge:
. A degree or equivalent qualifications and competencies in ICT or significant up to date industry experience to deliver the ICT suite of Apprenticeship frameworks
. Functional Skills at Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT or equivalent qualifications
. TAQA assessor award or equivalent ( D32/D33, CAVA, A1) or willingness to achieve the assessor award within given timescales
. Teaching qualification or willingness to achieve a teaching qualification
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: email@example.com