Digital Skills Trainer
Role Location: South inclusive of national travel.
Salary Band: Competitive plus Car/Car Allowance.
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
We are growing our Digital Workforce team and are recruiting Digital Workforce Trainers that can train, coach and assess Apprenticeship Frameworks within the following specialisms:
- Social Media and Digital Marketing
- IT User
- IT Technical Support
- IT Technical Sales
- IT Software Development
- IT Networking Specialist
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
• Deliver and facilitate training, coaching and mentoring that encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills applied into the workplace
• Coach, support and Mentor all Apprentices to ensure they have acquired the technical skills and knowledge to achieve the framework requirements through classroom, online and remote deliver training
• Engage and coach the learner’s line manager to provide adequate support and guidance needed by the learner during the working day.
• Manage and support the learner to collect the necessary evidence in the work place and encourage them to achieve all the in-centre deliverables to ensure progression for their qualification on a monthly basis
• Monitor and review learner welfare on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme
• Complete internal and external quality assurance activities where required
• Manage and complete both business and personal administration within given timescales i.e. delegate satisfaction results, expenses, review documents, reports etc.
• Ensure knowledge of all subject areas is kept constantly updated by way of self-development and CPD
• Be willing to travel and where required stay overnight at required locations to ensure
learners are visited and progressed according to agreed timescale
• Monitor learner’s welfare and health and safety in the workplace upskilling learner’s
knowledge regarding Safeguarding and Equality of Opportunity rights and responsibilities
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- A degree or equivalent qualifications and competencies in ICT or significant up to date industry experience to deliver the ICT suite of Apprenticeship frameworks
- Functional Skills at Level 2 in English, Maths and ICT or equivalent qualifications
- Assessor award or willingness to achieve the assessor award within given timescales
- Teaching qualification or willingness to achieve a teaching qualification
Remit Group pride ourselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment? Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on