Role Location: Office Based – Nottingham
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
- To generate new business via calling new and existing Employers.
- To work with client companies, building relationships to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
- To establish and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external partners.
- To have excellent communication skills and the ability to actively lead successful change and improvements.
- Responsible for establishing excellent customer relationships with the Employer ensuring total customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- To act as an ambassador representing Remit and the RMI.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Initiate and maintain effective and professional working relationships.
- To develop and maintain strong links with specified employers within your assigned programme.
- To support and market Remit apprenticeships to employers, to develop and maintain strong business links with these employers at the highest level. To report back any areas where employers are experiencing problems.
- To maintain and update the vacancy recording systems in line with current Company reporting processes.
- To collate and report on a daily and weekly basis, all figures relating to vacancy status and to address immediately any anomalies with these figures. These reports are to be sent to your line manager without fail. This will involve extensive use of Microsoft Excel.
- Promote a positive image of the Company and all the services it delivers.
- To support and represent Remit when required at outside functions and events as necessary.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager.
- To generate the appropriate number of qualified, quality, target vacancies as agreed with your line manager.
- Monthly Target
Essential Criteria Required
- Proven track record of exceeding targets
- Outbound calling
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Good general IT awareness
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be able to work with the minimum of supervision
- Educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- CRM experience
- Experience of writing reports
- Recruitment experience, either in house or agency
Personal Qualities and Requirements
- Highly energetic
- Excellent phone manner
- Handles pressured situations well
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on