Employer & Learner Engagement Advisor
Location: Nottingham Head Office
Fixed term contract
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Summary and Main Purpose:
- To be responsible to attract and recruit young people on behalf of Remit clients onto the respective apprenticeship programmes.
- To work with client companies, building relationships in order to gain a better understanding of their recruitment needs and requirements.
- To establish and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external partners.
- To have excellent communication skills and the ability to actively lead successful change and improvements.
- Responsible for establishing excellent customer relationships with both the Learner and Employer ensuring total customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- To act as an ambassador representing Remit and the RMI.
- Manage an ongoing caseload of applicants, providing information, advice, guidance and support to assist them in overcoming barriers to employment and training.
- Give regular updates on vacancy progress to all employers
- Complete telephone interviews with applicants identified as potentially suitable for placements with a view to arranging interviews with employers
- Arrange interviews with employers for suitable applicants
- Follow up on interviews and give improvement feedback to applicants and employers
- Complete all necessary reporting activity
- To ensure that all applicants are given feedback and that this is closed down on NAS
- Match participants to suitable training and employment opportunities and encouraging them to fully engage in the attainment of sustainable employment, training and qualifications.
- Initiate and maintain effective and professional working relationships.
- Liaise with relevant departments within the business to monitor and process documentation relating participants.
- To develop and maintain strong links with specified employers within your assigned programme.
- To support and market Remit apprenticeships to employers, to develop and maintain strong business links with these employers at the highest level. To report back any areas where employers are experiencing problems.
- To maintain and update the vacancy recording systems in line with current Company reporting processes.
- To collate and report on a daily and weekly basis all figures relating to vacancy status and to address immediately any anomalies with these figures. These reports are to be sent to your line manager without fail. This will involve extensive use of Microsoft Excel.
- Promote a positive image of the Company and all of the services it delivers.
- To support and represent Remit when required at outside functions and events as necessary.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager.
- To generate the appropriate number of qualified, quality, target vacancies as agreed with your line manager.
- Monthly Target (the targets below will be vacancy fill or vacancy creation – not both)
- Vacancy Fill – 15 per month
- Vacancy Creation – 20 per month
- Educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Computer Skills (ECDL or equivalent in Company training)
- Recruitment experience, either in house or agency
- Experience of delivering administration to training and support programmes
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Good general IT awareness
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on