Role Location: Office Based – Nottingham
Salary Band: £16,000 per annum plus Bonus
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
We’re looking for energetic & enthusiastic Employer and Learner Engagement Advisors with a real passion for making a difference to join our newly formed team in our Nottingham Office.
Our ideal candidate will pride themselves on their exceptional rapport building skills and being able to engage our potential clients’ interest very quickly. You should also be dynamic in your approach to attracting and recruiting young people onto the respective apprenticeship programmes.
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Managing an ongoing caseload of applicants; providing information, advise, guidance and support to assist them in overcoming barriers to employment and training.
- Match candidates to suitable training and employment opportunities, encouraging them to fully engage in the attainment of sustainable employment, training and qualifications.
- To develop and maintain strong working relationships with specified employers.
- To maintain and update the CRM system.
- To successfully manage and meet KPIs outlined through outbound calls and marketing the business.
As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Sales Experience
- Team Player
- Excellent Organisation Skills
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proven ability to work to deadlines and targets
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders
- Microsoft IT Skills
- Outbound telesales experience
- Experience of closing sales deals
- Microsoft Excel and Data Analysis experience
- Knowledge and experience of the skills industry and apprenticeship frameworks
- Experience in using a CRM System
Do you demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org