Role Location: Head Office – Nottingham
Salary Band: Competitive Salary
Remit Training provide structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within Remit Training and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
The role of Executive PA is to ensure that all members of the Board Directors are supported to the highest level.
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, minute taking and noting action points then following them up.
- Word processing correspondence, memos, reports and preparing presentations.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- Sorting, distributing and responding, or drafting responses to incoming mail in a timely and efficient manner.
- Organising and maintaining effective filing systems.
- Acting as a key liaison point between the senior managers and other key stakeholders, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining good communications.
- Making travel arrangements, booking accommodation and processing claims for expenses.
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to visitors.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of providing a high quality secretarial and organisational support service at Board Senior Director level in a confidential manner
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Diplomatic and discreet in approach
- Ability to manage a complex and demanding workload
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and in a responsive and pressured environment
- Ability to assimilate large quantities of written and verbal communication quickly
- Strong team player
- Experience of delivering a high quality hospitality service including organisation of refreshments and meeting preparation
- Any other duties as may reasonably be required
- Good level of education
- Competent user of all Microsoft programmes including the ability to create powerpoint presentations under strict timescales
- Educated to degree level
- Functional Skills English, ICT & Maths Level 2 or equivalent
- RSA Stage II/ NVQ Level 2 Word Processing or equivalent
Do you demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: email@example.com