Role Location: Chichester
Salary Band: Competitive Salary
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many large food manufacturing companies.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
The role of the Assessor/ Apprentice Development Coach is to teach, guide and support the development and progression of our learners on apprenticeship programmes. To support the delivery of the required framework within work based settings delivering effective and engaging training via a blended learning approach. This, along with regular visits to ensure continuous development, growth and achievement of learners allocated on the caseload.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Deliver and facilitate assessment and training which encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace
- Evaluate and modify training delivery as a result of learner satisfaction and key stakeholder feedback
- Complete the required number of visits and reviews required for each apprentice
- Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme
- Manage and complete both business and personal administration within given timescales
- Ensure knowledge of all subject areas including technical training and competitors are kept constantly updated by way of self-development (CPD)
- Work as part of the assessing team and give feedback and offer ideas and suggestions for improving team performance
- Research the industry on a regular basis to keep abreast of market developments and trends
- Effective Communicator confident at presenting information in a group to client site managers
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- NVQ Level 3 Qualification or equivalent in Food Manufacturing
- TAQA Level 3 Assessors Award or equivalent
- Experience of delivering apprenticeship training & support in a work-based environment
- Essential to be able to demonstrate experience of working in the food manufacturing sector, familiar with continuous improvement techniques and lean manufacturing
- Assessment processes and evidence capture
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Excellent IT knowledge & skills including using electronic portfolio system
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision as part of a remote team
- Ability to motivate and support learners
- Ability to work to shift patterns and ad-hoc hours
- PTTLS or equivalent
- Functional Skills Level 2 Maths, English & ICT Level 2 or equivalent
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org