Head of Administration & Compliance
Role Location: Nottingham Head Office
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
- The main purpose of this job role is oversee the administration and audit/compliance teams to ensure that the teams effectively administer learner data and maintain contractual compliance.
- This will require you to review current processes and procedures and implement necessary changes to increase the overall efficiency and productivity of the administration team.
- You will also be responsible for managing and implementing a robust system of audits and exception reporting to ensure contract compliance with ESFA contract.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Manage the Administration and Audit teams, carrying out 1-2-1s with all direct reports
- Support and develop administration processes and procedures that ensure that admin deliver a consistent service that is contractually compliant with the key stakeholder requirements such as but not restricted to ESFA, Ofsted, Awarding organisations, learners and also internal customers
- Support and develop audit systems and processes to the required internal and external standards
- Ensure that training is carried out regularly with all staff to ensure full awareness of ESFA/PFA/Ofsted/Awarding organisation requirements
- Provide regular feedback to the business on areas of best practice and required improvements
- Manage our internal quality audit schedule and put in place a robust system of exception reporting
- Ensure that risk registers are maintained for all areas relating to administration and audit and that these are updated monthly for the board
- Maintain less than 5% non-compliance
Knowledge/Skills/Experience & Qualifications:
- Computer Skills (ECDL or equivalent in Company training)
- Experience of managing administration and audit
- Experience of working delivering to the requirements of ESFA funding rules
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Good communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Good general IT awareness
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be able to work with the minimum of supervision
- Educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Relevant occupational qualification
- Maytas system including Maytas Online/Offline
- Full valid driving licence
- Experience of writing reports
Remit Group pride ourselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on