Head of HR
Role Location: Office Based – Nottingham
Salary Band: Competitive Salary
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
The role of Head of HR is to ensure that all internal stakeholders are fully supported by HR to the highest level, adding value to the organisation and supporting the business to continually improve. The post holder will need to split their time according to business priorities and will be the main point of contact for HR relationships with the Senior Management Team, as well as driving positive behaviours across the whole organisation.
You will also be responsible for the creation and leadership of HR projects, the creation and delivery of our people strategy and the ongoing measurement of the HR function utilising data analytics.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- All Operational HR activities to support ways of working in field & Head Office
- Provide monthly HR Analytics for the Board
- Leading and supporting change management and other core projects outlined in the people strategy
- Oversee all employee relations activities
- Leading HR Activities that support the commercial & education agenda
- Supporting the growth & development of all team members
- Ensure business behaviours are positive and support our business goal of being the learning provider of choice
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of providing exceptional operational management support
- Proven track record in a senior HR position
- A strong HR generalist background, with strategic business experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and supporting continuous improvement
- Diplomatic and discreet in approach, with significant experience of influencing behaviours at all levels
- Ability to manage a complex and demanding workload
- Experience of working to deadlines and in a responsive and pressured environment
- CIPD Level 7 Advanced Certificate in Human Resources or equivalent
Remit Group pride ourselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have a positive attitude and work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Are you pragmatic and relish the challenge of supporting a business committed to providing an excellent customer experience? If so, this may be the role for you!
If you are interested, please submit your CV, demonstrating how you meet the core requirements of the role by noon on 4 June 2018.
Should you be successfully shortlisted, initial interviews will be held on 11th June 2018.
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on