Role Location: Office Based – Nottingham
Salary Band: Competitive Salary
Remit Group is one of the largest Training Providers in the UK, and provides Apprenticeship training with an overall Ofsted Grade 2 and a Grade 1 in Leadership & Management. We are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice and are dedicated to supporting the needs of our learners and employers. We work with many large organisations and have a wealth of experience in a wide range of sectors including Automotive, Food Manufacturing, Health and Social Care, IT, Hospitality and Business Services.
Purpose of Role
The role of Head of HR is to ensure that all internal stakeholders are fully supported by HR to the highest level, adding value to the organisation and to support the business to continually improve. The post holder will need to split their time according to business priorities and tasks being the main point of contact for HR relationships with the Senior Management Team. You will also be responsible for the creation and leadership of HR projects, the creation and delivery of succession strategy and the ongoing measurement of the HR function utilising data analytics.
Main Duties, Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- All operational HR activities to support ways of working in the field & Head Office
- Provide monthly HR Analytics for the Board
- Management of change including TUPE, Redundancies and Redeployment
- Resource and talent management, overseeing recruitment at all levels throughout the business
- Oversee all employee relations activities conducted by HR Business Partners and HR Advisors
- HR Activities that support the commercial & education agenda
- Growth & Development of Line Reports
Qualification and Training
As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of operational management support
- Proven track record in a senior HR position
- A strong HR generalist background, with strategic business experience
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- Diplomatic and discreet in approach
- Ability to manage a complex and demanding workload
- Experience of working to deadlines and in a responsive and pressured environment
- Relevant occupational experience / qualifications
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on 0115 9759550