Role Location: Field based
Salary Band: Competitive salary plus Car/Car Allowance
We currently have Hospitality Assessor vacancies in the below locations;
North East London
North West London
Remit Group provides Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting the needs of our learners and employers. We work with many large organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors including Automotive, Health and Social Care, IT, Hospitality and Business Services.
Purpose of Role
The role of the Assessor/ Apprentice Development Coach (ADC) is to teach, guide and support the development and progression of our learners on apprenticeship programmes. To support the delivery of the required framework within work based settings delivering effective and engaging training via a blended learning approach. This, along with regular visits to ensure continuous development, growth and achievement of learners allocated on the caseload.
- Deliver and facilitate assessment and training, which encourages accelerated learning and results in new knowledge and skills being applied into the workplace
- Evaluate and modify training delivery as a result of learner satisfaction and key stakeholder feedback
- Manage and support the learner to ensure progression for their qualification to achieve the necessary milestones
- Monitor and review learner issues on a regular basis, taking any necessary action to limit the number of early leavers from the programme.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
- NVQ Level 3 Relevant Occupational Qualification or equivalent
- TAQA Level 3 Assessors Award or equivalent
- Delivery of Functional Skills Level 2 Maths & English or equivalent
- Essential to be able to demonstrate experience in the relevant occupational sector including hospitality, hotel management including front & back of house and Team Leading & Management
- Experience of delivering apprenticeship training and support in a work based environment
- Assessment processes and evidence capture
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Excellent IT knowledge & skills including using electronic portfolio system
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision as part of a remote team
- Ability to motivate and support learners
- PTTLS or equivalent
- Functional Skills ICT Level 2 or equivalent
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: email@example.com