HR Business Partner
Role Location: Office Based – Nottingham
Salary Band: Competitive Salary plus Car/Car Allowance
Remit Group is one of the largest Training Providers in the UK, and provides Apprenticeship training with an overall Ofsted Grade 2 and a Grade 1 in Leadership & Management. We are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice and are dedicated to supporting the needs of our learners and employers. We work with many large organisations and have a wealth of experience in a wide range of sectors including Automotive, Food Manufacturing, Health and Social Care, IT, Hospitality and Business Services.
Purpose of Role
The role of HR Business Partner is to ensure that all internal stakeholders are fully supported by HR to the highest level, adding value to the organisation and to support the business to continually improve. This is a national role with travel and the need to split time according to business priorities and tasks, ranging from recruitment & selection, employee relations, advice and guidance, to the delivery of projects.
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Resource and talent management, actively participating in recruitment at all levels throughout the business
- Support & drive change in people management practices
- Provides HR generalist advice, process knowledge & solution focused support
- Provide employment law advice and guidance, to support the line managers
- Responsible for case management of complex employee relations
- Establish robust relationships with the operational management team, to understand future business needs and support required
- Support operational managers ensuring best practice in people issues, including managing attendance, discipline and performance
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
As a minimum the successful candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Experience of end to end recruitment including advertising, interviewing & selection
- Experience of operational management support
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication and organisational skills
- Ability to demonstrate initiative
- A strong HR generalist background, with strategic business experience
- Diplomatic and discreet in approach
- Ability to manage a complex and demanding workload
- Experience of working to strict deadlines and in a responsive and pressured environment
- Strong team player
- Competent user of all Microsoft programmes
- Relevant occupational experience / qualification
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on 0115 9759550