Find Your Own Employer Incentive – Terms and Conditions
- You must be aged 16-23 years old to claim this incentive.
- The job you find cannot be already with Remit Training
- Your Apprenticeship training must take place with Remit Training
- You must be in your apprenticeship placement for 8 weeks before your incentive is paid.
Recommend a Friend Incentive – Terms and Conditions
- You friend must be recruited onto an Apprenticeship programme with Remit Training
- You must have followed the recommendation process by submitting either a postcard form or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and your friends C.V.
- Your friend must be on programme for 8 weeks before your incentive is paid.
- Your friend must be aged 16-23 years old when starting on the Apprenticeship programme.
Remit Training reserve the right to decline any application for the ‘Find your own employer incentive’ and the ‘Recommend a friend incentive’.