Learner Intake Executive
Role Location: Nottingham Head Office
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
- Engage with BD team to assist in filling apprenticeship vacancies for IT and Digital learning and development source / match suitable apprentices to those opportunities.
- Manage recruitment process for vacancy fulfilment
- Build regional presence for Remit IT Academies as a centre of excellence for IT & Digital Learning and Development
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Support field team to generate Apprentice vacancy opportunities, objection handling and promoting the benefit of recruiting Apprentices.
- Source and attract apprenticeship candidates through a variety of methods including social media, advertising and referral partners.
- Match candidates to the most suitable opportunity through screening/interviews to assess suitability, match candidate to client / vacancy, arrange interview with employer and deliver feedback in a timely fashion – managing the end to end cycle.
- Create and advertise vacancies based on employer requirements using NAS and manage the whole recruitment process for each candidate
- Work to monthly recruitment targets / KPI’s based on Apprenticeship starts, calls made and vacancies secured.
- Build and maintain relationships with employers and candidates
- Complete the Health and Safety pack with employers.
- Be constantly aware of competitors / changes in the local area
- Maintain the candidate / recruitment database/CRM
Key Requirements, Skills & Knowledge
- Experience of recruitment / placement of candidates / CV Screening
- Experience of working towards targets and KPI’s
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong administrative and organisational skills
- Possess a confident, friendly and professional manner
- Strong business acumen and the ability to forecast change
- Good communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Good general IT awareness Microsoft Office and CRM user
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision
- Ability to travel to locations throughout the UK as required
- Prepared to stay overnight at locations as required
- Field based Client Facing Role demonstrate sales track record in new business development and account management
- Experience of Employer engagement, generating Apprentice placements / opportunities
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Proven track record to influence people
Remit Group pride ourselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on