Role Location: Nottingham Head Office
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of role
- Engage with businesses to generate apprenticeship vacancies for IT and Digital learning and development source / match suitable apprentices to those opportunities.
- New sales generator able to create on going sales pipeline of apprentice placements for digital and IT sector
- Manage recruitment process for vacancy fulfilment
- Build regional presence for Remit IT Academies as a centre of excellence for IT & Digital Learning and Development
- Support field team to generate Apprentice vacancy opportunities, objection handling and promoting the benefit of recruiting Apprentices.
- Source and attract apprenticeship candidates through a variety of methods including social media, advertising and referral partners.
- Match candidates to the most suitable opportunity through screening/interviews to assess suitability, match candidate to client / vacancy, arrange interview with employer and deliver feedback in a timely fashion – managing the end to end cycle.
- Create and advertise vacancies based on employer requirements using NAS and manage the whole recruitment process for each candidate
- Work to monthly recruitment targets / KPI’s based on Apprenticeship starts, calls made and vacancies secured.
- Build and maintain relationships with employers and candidates
- Complete the Health and Safety pack with employers.
- Be constantly aware of competitors / changes in the local area
- Maintain the candidate / recruitment database/CRM
Experience of recruitment / placement of candidates / CV Screening
Experience of working towards targets and KPI’s
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Strong administrative and organisational skills
Strong business acumen and the ability to forecast change
Qualifications, Skills & Knowledge:
Full valid driving licence
Prepared to stay overnight at locations as required
Ability to travel to locations throughout the UK as required
Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on