Learning Support Coach
Role Location: Field Based – Bristol and SW Area
Salary Band: Competitive plus Car/Car Allowance
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
To manage a caseload of learners with additional learning and to support the learners with their Diploma and Functional Skills.
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Manage a caseload of learners ensuring contact made every 4 weeks
- Manage own time effectively to ensure all learners are supported and achieve within given time frames
- Write satisfactory reports and targets at every point of contact logging learner progress
- Carry out diagnostic assessments and create appropriate support plans for learners
- Ensure Assessor, Regional Manager and College aware of any relevant issues
- Travel to workplaces and Remit locations across the country.
- Create learning resources and share best practice
- Gain relevant qualifications as necessary, undertake any other ad-hoc duties as determined by the needs of the business.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge
- Minimum teaching qualification of PTTLS or equivalent.
- Functional Skills English, Maths and ICT at level 2 or equivalent.
- The ability to engage learners through a range of teaching resources.
- Highly organised, driven and the ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work to shift patterns and ad-hoc hours to meet the learner needs.
- Experience of working for a training provider preferred.
- Assessment processes and evidence capture.
- Knowledge of Government Funded training.
- Excellent IT knowledge & skills including using electronic portfolio system.
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Ability to work with the minimum of supervision as part of a remote team.
- Ability to motivate and support learners
Do you demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org