Role Location: Nottingham (National travel)
Salary Band: Competitive salary plus Car/Car Allowance
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many large organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
As part of the Senior Management Team you will work with the Business Unit Director’s to lead the strategic development of all Company marketing activities. You will be responsible for developing, implementing and measuring activities to enhance the Company brand and improve lead generation and business growth across core business sectors in support of business revenue and profitability targets.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Maintain financial responsibility and allocate appropriate resource to ensure campaign delivery on time and on budget.
- Manage external PR agency to deliver corporate brand communications, with measureable return including; press releases, features, case studies and campaigns.
- Create a suite of on and off-line sales collateral and direct response campaigns. Manage a digital strategy to include SEO, PPC web and appropriate social media channels to attract and engage relevant audiences and improve conversion rate.
- Undertake industry and competitor research and manage a calendar of events and thought leadership activities.
- Support operational field teams, key accounts and sales teams, manage external stakeholders, and external suppliers to support business aims.
- The Marketing Director will be responsible for a full-service, in house team to include regular 1-2-1s, annual objectives and identifying training requirements in line with professional development.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Strong copywriting skills and content production for multiple channels
- Experience of managing a calendar of careers and trade events
- Experience of website development and CMS
- Knowledge of SEO and PPC activity
- Experience of digital and social media channels and a strong familiarity with website navigation and UX
- Experience of leading a full-service team
- Marketing degree or equivalent professional qualifications (CIM)
- Knowledge of Government Funded training and core sectors
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment? Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org