Fixed Term 12 Month Contract
Role Location: Nottingham
Salary Band: Competitive salary
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
This role is to support the development of the Remit brand and its engagement with key target audiences including 15-19 year olds, schools, parents and employers across core sectors. You will support the development of a suite of on an off-line marketing collateral including sales literature, event material, blogs, social media posts and testimonials. You will also take an active role in planning and implementing marketing campaigns to improve lead generation and learner engagement.
The post holder will also be responsible for the management and organisation of attendance at regional and national events as well as attending school visits and post event reporting.
Please note the post holder will be required to travel as a part of this role with some occasional overnight stays
The post holder will
- Be educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Have marketing qualifications and relevant experience in house or within an agency
- Be a competent user of Microsoft Office
- Be competent talking to and in front of large groups of people
- Have good communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Be a competent user of digital and social media
- Have familiarity with web content management systems
- Have experience of campaign planning and evaluation
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & pressured environment?Then this may be the role for you!
Email your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org