MI/BI Reports Developer
Role Location: Nottingham Head Office
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
The MI specialist will be responsible for providing business with MI reports and data analytics throughout all areas and levels of the business, working independently on business-critical solutions
Main Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
You will be responsible for assisting in the maintenance and production of reports and data sets throughout the business. You will be technically strong in the areas of data management, report writing and will have the ability to provide meaningful data analytics and insights throughout all areas and levels of the business.
You will be comfortable using the latest enterprise data platforms and methodologies, next generation technologies and innovative tools to drive the business forward.
Qualifications, Experience & Knowledge:
- Understanding of SQL Server Database Schema and SQL Server Database Objects
- Ability to extract data efficiently using T-SQL
- Understanding of SQL Server Indexes
- Understanding of performance implications from large data extracts
- Ability to test different extract methodologies to work around database structures and performance bottlenecks
- SSRS experience (SQL2008 and above) including:
- Deploying reports
- Reports with multi-value parameters
- Reports with drilldowns, drill down objects and sub reports
- Creating dashboards
- Ability to develop efficient and effective TSQL
- Understanding of SQL Server Index creation & usage
- Experience of SSIS
- Experience of creating and working with an Enterprise Data Warehouse (SSIS & ETL methods)
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Any exposure to BI tools such as Tableau, Alteryx or PowerBI
Remit Group pride ourselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on