The National Apprenticeship Awards are back for the 12th year running!March 17, 2015
The 2015 awards are now open!
The National Apprenticeship Awards 2015 are now open for entries for you to compete to be named ‘the best of the best’ on a regional and national level.
We’re looking for apprentices and employers who can clearly demonstrate the benefits they have experienced through apprenticeships. The Awards ceremony is the perfect celebration to showcase how apprenticeships have made a difference to your business and/or your career.
The awards seek to recognise excellence in 2 areas:
- businesses that grow their own talent with apprenticeships
- apprentices who have made a significant contribution to their workplaces
Why should I apply?
- The honour of being recognised as ‘the best of the best’ and an Apprenticeships exemplar.
- Public recognition for your commitment through national, regional and sector media channels, likely to include radio and television coverage.
- Become known as an Ambassador of Apprenticeships, helping to inform the government’s future policy
Apprentice of the year
The Apprentice of the Year Awards seek to acknowledge and celebrate an apprentices’ exceptional contribution to their workplace. To enter your chosen category, apprentices must either be currently undertaking that level or have completed it within the last 12 months (since 1 May 2014).
- Intermediate Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Advanced Level 3 Apprenticeship
- Higher Apprenticeship
Apprenticeship Champion of the year
The Apprenticeship Champion of the Year category is open to former apprentices who have achieved excellence since the completion of their apprenticeship and go above and beyond to champion apprenticeships.
Open to employers from all sectors, the Apprenticeship Employer of the Year Award celebrates employers who can showcase their commitment, contribution and the success that apprenticeships have brought to their organisation.
The categories acknowledge the different approaches taken to apprenticeships by organisations of differing size and length of involvement.
- Small Employer of the Year (for organisations with 1 to 24 employees)
- Medium Employer of the Year (for organisations with 25 to 249 employees)
- Large Employer of the Year (for organisations with 250 to 4,999 employees)
- Macro Employer of the Year (for organisations with 5,000+ employees)
- Newcomer SME of the Year (for organisations with 1 to 249 employees)
- Newcomer Large Employer of the Year (for organisations with 250+ employees)
Top 100 employers
Once again the very best employer category entries will also have the additional bonus of featuring in the prestigious annual Top 100 Apprenticeship Employers list, which will be published later this year in partnership with City & Guilds.
- Awards open for entries – 23 March 2015
- Awards close for entries – 22 May 2015
- Regional ceremonies take place – October 2015
- national ceremony takes place – January 2016
How to submit an entry
Download the relevant guidance form below and read the criteria before you apply online at http://www.remit.co.uk/national-apprenticeship-awards-back-12th-year-running/
If you would like further help and guidance, either from your apprenticeship development coach or employer please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To submit an entry visit http://www.apprenticeawards.co.uk/landing.php Only entries submitted through the online system will be accepted.
To see last year’s winners visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/congratulations-to-the-national-apprenticeship-award-winners-and-the-top-100-apprenticeship-employers
To view all applications and guidance, please see the PDF’s below. If you have any questions on the following, please email us at: email@example.com
- 10 Step Plan-Apprentices
- 10 Step Plan-Employer
- Apprentice Year Award Planner
- Awards – Q&A
- Champion Year Award Planner
- Employer Year Award Planner
- Terms and Conditions