Regional Manager Care (Midlands)
Due to out extensive growth we now have an impressive opportunity for a Regional Manager to join us.
Salary Band: Competitive plus car/car allowance
Location: Field Based
Overview of Role
To lead, motivate and develop a team of Development Coaches to deliver an Advanced Apprenticeship Programme. All activities should continually meet the needs of the independent clients. These activities should ensure the commercial viability of the apprentice is demonstrated as a result of new competencies being applied in the workplace.
Main Duties, Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Define and manage the programme budget to deliver the necessary revenue and margins required.
- Define, implement and manage the programme recruitment strategy ensuring the right numbers of young people with the correct capability and aptitude are placed to meet with programme revenue requirements.
- Build and maintain independent relationships to ensure full engagement and commitment to both the apprentice and the programme.
- Plan and manage human and physical resources required to deliver the programme requirements.
- Support and manage the assessing team to research and deliver high quality learning ensuring new competencies are applied in the workplace and that the commercial viability of the apprentice can be demonstrated.
- Work with key stakeholders to evaluate and modify training and development solutions as a result of delegate satisfaction and key stakeholder feedback.
- Manage team activities to maximise the retention of learners and ensure qualifications are achieved within the given timescales.
- Ensure the required level of Health & Safety checks during review visits are conducted, ensuring necessary guidance and support is given to line managers.
- Recruit new team members using the recommended recruitment process.
- Ensure knowledge of all subject areas including technical knowledge and competitors (other training companies) is kept constantly updated by way of self-development.
- Continue to develop a network of industry contacts to understand views and perceptions of major businesses in the industry on specific issues that may affect us.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager.
Skills and Knowledge
Educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
Computer Skills (ECDL or equivalent in Company training)
Relevant occupational qualification
Ability to travel to locations throughout the UK as required
Experience of management of delivering training and support
Relevant occupational sector experience, and/or current updated CPD
Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
Assessment processes and evidence capture
Knowledge of Government Funded training
Must be able to work with the minimum of supervision
An ability to motivate and support staff working with challenging learner groups
Experience of writing reports
Full valid driving licence
Overnight stays as required
A1 Assessor Award
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on