Partnership Support Coach
Role Location: Nottingham Head Office
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
- To support Business Services to develop strong relations with employers and learners on behalf of Remit
- Maintain productive relationships with key stakeholders ensuring client expectations are being met
- Commitment to understand learner aspirations, supporting their needs and progressing their career
- To have excellent communication skills and the ability to actively lead successful change and improvements
- Generate new business opportunities in line with organisational requirements
- To act as an ambassador representing Remit
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Manage an ongoing caseload of applicants providing information, advice, guidance and support
- Set up and send out Initial Assessment and Diagnostic link to all potential applicants
- Screen candidate applicants for eligibility criteria
- Provide regular updates on applicant progress to all employers
- Complete telephone interviews with applicants identified as potentially suitable for placements
- Complete all necessary reporting activity
- Manage an ongoing caseload of vacancies providing information, advice, guidance and support
- Advertise the vacancy on job boards and National Apprenticeship website
- Give regular update on applicant progress to all employers
- Arrange interviews with employers for suitable applicants
- Follow up on interviews and give improvement feedback to applicants and employers
- Match participants to suitable training and employment opportunities and encouraging them to fully engage in the attainment of sustainable employment, training and qualifications.
- Initiate and maintain effective and professional working relationships.
- To process learner applications from existing client colleagues
- Liaise with relevant departments within the business to monitor and process documentation relating participants.
- To develop and maintain strong links with specified employers within your assigned programme.
- To support and market Remit apprenticeships to employers, to develop and maintain strong business links with these employers at the highest level. To report back any areas where employers are experiencing problems.
- To maintain and update the vacancy recording systems in line with current Company reporting processes.
- To collate and report on a daily and weekly basis all figures relating to vacancy status and to address immediately any anomalies with these figures. These reports are to be sent to your line manager without fail. This will involve extensive use of Microsoft Excel.
- Promote a positive image of the Company and all the services it delivers.
- To support and represent Remit when required at outside functions and events as necessary.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager.
Knowledge/Skills/Experience & Qualifications:
- Educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Computer Skills (ECDL or equivalent in Company training)
- Recruitment experience, either in house or agency
- Experience of delivering administration to training and support programmes
- Relevant occupational sector experience, and/or current updated CPD
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Good general IT awareness
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be able to work with the minimum of supervision
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Experience of writing reports
- Full valid driving licence
Remit Group pride ourselves on being an employer that applies Safeguarding measures to our recruitment process.
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on