By subcontracting with Remit Training you will become part of a valuable partnership, where strong relationships are key. Remit will invest quality time into understanding your organisation and how our subcontracting provision can support your business in achieving its goals.
Initially Remit will conduct regular reviews with you and your business to understand:
- Audit of management systems
- Assurance of quality and health and safety functions
- Observations of teaching
- Observations of learning
- Observations of enrolment
- Learner interviews
- Compliance reviews
- Best practice reviews and advice
We offer our subcontractors a wide range of benefits as part of the contract and allow access to our company best practice, innovative technological solutions and consistently updated teaching and learning methods. The lists below identifies some of the benefits, but this is not exhaustive and will be tailored to the requirements of each subcontractor.
- Access electronic portfolio technologies for learners
- Shadow and share best practice from our subject specialist team
- Additional learning support advice, guidance and outsourced service
- Access to National Apprenticeship Service vacancy listings
- Support and guidance from Remits internal specialist support network
- Dedicated contact manager
- Quality management system
- Certification and registration with awarding bodies if required
- Management Information Services and data control and reporting advice
- Support with compliance of funding rules
We hope that a subcontracting partnership with Remit Training will help you achieve many of your business goals, including:
- Improved business efficiency
- Providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders
- Exceed apprentice and employer expectations
- Development of new services
- Increase capacity, interest and demand from all stakeholders
- Maintain excellent delivery of all provision
- Implement a programme of continual improvement
If you are interested in expressing your interest in subcontracting with Remit Training please contact our Director of Subcontracting, Jane Firth on: firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 0115 9759574. You can also complete this form here to help speed up your application.
Under the terms of our contract with the Skills Funding Agency we are required annually to publish our policy on subcontracting, our fees policy for subcontracting and to declare the fees held for services for each of our subcontract partners.
To view our policy for partnerships and subcontracting please click here