Role Location: Nottingham
Salary Band: Competitive
The Remit Group provides Apprenticeship training across the UK, we are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice and are dedicated to supporting the needs of our learners and employers. We work with many large organisations and have a wealth of experience in a wide range of sectors including Automotive, Health and Social Care, IT, Hospitality and Business Services.
Purpose of Role
The role is to support the Head of Quality in the management of projects and office management support.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope
- Developing project scopes and objectives with the Quality Manager, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to the Quality Manager as needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Providing support for an extensive range of meetings. This will include preparing agendas, pre-meeting briefings and meeting papers, accurate minute taking and noting action points, then following them up.
- Word processing correspondence, memos, reports and preparing presentations.
- Receiving and dealing with telephone calls professionally, re-directing or taking messages and using initiative to deal with queries.
- Sorting, distributing and responding, or drafting responses to incoming mail in a timely and efficient manner.
- Acting as a key liaison point between the senior managers and other key stakeholders, setting up meetings as appropriate and maintaining good communications.
Email your C.V. to: firstname.lastname@example.org