Recruitment Admin & Sales Coordinator
Location: Scotland (Livingston)
Summary and Main Purpose:
- To Support the recruitment process
- To update on going the recruitment pipeline and CRM
- To generate business via calls to new and existing Employers.
- To support engagement of applicants for current vacancies and testing to programme specifications, in a reasonable time line
- Post job vacancies in line with contractual compliance and client’s requests
- To establish and maintain positive relationships with all internal and external partners/ Clients.
- To have excellent communication and administration skills
- Responsible for establishing excellent customer relationships with the Employer ensuring total customer satisfaction and repeat business.
- To act as an ambassador representing Remit and the RMI.
- Initiate and maintain effective and professional working relationships.
- To develop and maintain strong links with employers within the assigned programme and country
- To support and market Remit apprenticeships to employers, to develop and maintain strong business links with these employers at the highest level. To report back any areas where employers are experiencing problems.
- To maintain and update the vacancy recording systems in line with current Company reporting processes.
- To collate and report on a daily and weekly basis, on specific related vacancy status and to address immediately any anomalies
- Promote a positive image of the Company and all the services it delivers.
- To support and represent Remit when required at outside functions and events as necessary.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager.
- To generate the appropriate number of qualified, quality, target vacancies as agreed with your line manager after initial training has taken place and in line with the KPI set
- Monthly Target will be focused around the number of targeted places agreed in our contract alignment with the funding bodies, and those SMART targets set out in one to one planning
- Educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
- Computer Skills
- Clean Driving licence with full “B” entitlement
- Basic understanding of Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication skills, oral and written
- Good general IT awareness
- Knowledge of apprenticeships
- Knowledge of School qualification levels
- Understanding of what routes careers guidance provide
Skills & Knowledge:
- Marketing /Recruitment skills
- Highly energetic
- Excellent phone manner
- Knowledge of Skills Development Scotland and modern apprenticeship routes
- Knowledge around recruitment processes
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on