Regional Manager Care Academy
Salary Band: Competitive per annum plus car/car allowance
Role Location: Field Based – South
Remit Group is one of the largest Training Providers in the UK, and provides Apprenticeship training with an overall Ofsted Grade 2 and a Grade 1 in Leadership & Management. We are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice and are dedicated to supporting the needs of our learners and employers. We work with many large organisations and have a wealth of experience in a wide range of sectors including Automotive, Food Manufacturing, Health and Social Care, IT, Hospitality and Business Services.
Overview of Role
To effectively lead and develop a team of field based Assessors to deliver Health & Social Care Apprenticeship programmes. All activities should continually meet the needs of the independent clients. These activities should ensure the commercial viability of the apprentice is demonstrated as a result of new competencies being applied in the workplace.
Main Duties, Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Conduct regular employee 121’s and team meetings to ensure team members are fully engaged and up to date with company communication plan, vision, strategy and targets
- Build and maintain relationships with employers and internal stakeholders to ensure full engagement and commitment to both the apprentice and the programme
- Work with key stakeholders to evaluate and modify training and development solutions as a result of delegate satisfaction and key stakeholder feedback
- Manage team activities to maximise the retention of learners and ensure qualifications are achieved within the given timescales
- Ensure the required level of health & safety checks during review visits are conducted, ensuring necessary guidance and support is given to line managers
- Implement and monitor administration processes to ensure effective and efficient operation of the Programme
- Recruit new team members
- Continue to develop a network of industry contacts to understand views and perceptions of major businesses in the industry
Skills and Knowledge
- Relevant occupational qualification
- Experience of management of delivering training and support
- Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
- Assessment processes and evidence capture
- Knowledge of Government Funded training
- Good communication and presentation skills, oral and written
- Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Must be able to work with the minimum of supervision
- An ability to motivate and support staff working with challenging learner groups
- Ability to travel to locations throughout the UK as required
- Management Qualification
- Assessor and Verifiers Award
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on