Role Location: Office Based – Nottingham
Remit Group provides structured Apprenticeship training across the UK and are committed to being the learner focused training provider of choice, dedicated to supporting learner needs. We work with many larger organisations and have a wealth of experience in different sectors.
We are proud of our teams within the Remit Group and employ people with passion, pride and commitment to promoting and delivering high quality Apprenticeship training. It is these qualities that have ensured strong, positive and powerful working relationships.
Purpose of Role
To provide efficient, administrative support to all functions within Remit Training to ensure that excellence and high standards are attained within an innovative learning environment which is safe, healthy and inclusive for all.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- To support the Administration Manager to ensure that the registrations and certification requests are processed in a timely manner.
- Verify all applications for certification requests for accuracy and completeness.
- The logging of proxies / relaxations for Key / Functional Skills with the appropriate awarding body.
- Ensure that Maytas is updated timely and accurately.
- The upload of framework paperwork to the ACE System.
- The registration of learners to the appropriate awarding bodies.
- Ensure maintenance of administration systems for the processing of Apprentice and programme information as required by funding bodies and Company standards.
- Liaise with awarding bodies, other organisations and Company departments to monitor and process participant details and information.
- Scanning and logging of certificates.
- Answer telephone enquiries or redirect/take messages as appropriate.
- Preparation of letters and other communications to participants, customers and external bodies.
- To reconcile the awarding body invoices for the accounts department.
- Contribute to the sharing of good practice and support continuous improvement throughout the Company.
- Promote a positive image of the Company and all of the services it delivers.
- Actively contribute to maintenance of a professional and welcoming environment within all our centres.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the line manager.
Educated to GCSE level grade C or above including Maths & English (or equivalent)
Computer Skills (ECDL or equivalent in Company training)
Relevant occupational qualification
Experience of delivering administration to training and support programmes
Relevant occupational sector experience, and/or current updated CPD
Competent user of Microsoft Office applications
Good communication and presentation skills, oral and written
Good general IT awareness
Time Management skills with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Knowledge of government funded apprenticeships
• Experience of using MAYTAS System or similar
Do you have the ability to inspire others to learn, demonstrate a positive attitude and have the ability to work well in a responsive & exciting environment?
Then this may be the role for you!
To apply please email your CV to email@example.com or phone our HR Recruitment Administrator for more details on